The Parochialist

The Parochialist
Masked and Parochial

About Me

My photo
Davey G and the...is the handle for writer, performer, musician and sports fan, David G. Cookson. This blog (as the late George Carlin would say) is just a place for his stuff.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

Whose Economy?

Sorry I haven’t posted in awhile.


Whose economy?


I am sick to death of hearing sportscasters and people in the media talking about how much the Yankees fans and Red Sox fans coming to Baltimore and invading our stadium HELPS THE ECONOMY. Fuck that. It doesn’t help my economy. It helps Peter Angelos’ economy. It helps overpriced hotels. It helps a few people sell some extra peanuts. Why the fuck should we care about that?
Fuck The B free daily paper. It is an even bigger piece of shit than the City Paper. I will elaborate in future editions of The Parochialist.

Go O’s!

1 comment:

Mike said...

b is quite the piece of shit. I agree. Though I didn't read the issue with the article to which you are referring.

About Me

My photo
Davey G and the...is the handle for writer, performer, musician and sports fan, David G. Cookson. This blog (as the late George Carlin would say) is just a place for his stuff.