The Parochialist

The Parochialist
Masked and Parochial

About Me

My photo
Davey G and the...is the handle for writer, performer, musician and sports fan, David G. Cookson. This blog (as the late George Carlin would say) is just a place for his stuff.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Ma Freedom

I just want to say as a left leaning person that I don’t give a shit about taking your children, restricting your freedom (wearing a mask and limiting gatherings to prevent the spread of Covid is not “restricting your freedom” but maybe you need to spend some time in jail or something to realize this), if you don’t want healthcare…well, I wish I could say fuck it, but people buying into it literally is what makes it affordable… But really, I don’t care about your religion (as long as you’re not making laws that affect me in the name of said religion) I’m not at war with Christmas (no one is) and I really don’t care if a family of immigrants (legal or illegal) move next to me….I live in a city, I’d have to be kind of a dick to not be able to handle people different than me at this point….

I just want to be left alone….

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Davey G and the...is the handle for writer, performer, musician and sports fan, David G. Cookson. This blog (as the late George Carlin would say) is just a place for his stuff.